Convening leaders and organizations in one place either on-site or online is an important way to raise visibility and generate excitement for a solution to a problem, new research findings, or the mobilization of a new campaign for change. We have extensive experience organizing, planning and promoting both large and small events on-site or online. Our event planning services include:
- Helping to identify goals, audiences, messages and event strategies;
- Developing agendas, and identifying and securing speakers and moderators;
- Drafting talking points, issue briefs, press materials and other materials;
- Managing all logistical details, including venue, equipment and distribution lists;
- Promoting events to targeted audiences and filling the room or the webcast with the right people;
- Developing and executing social media strategies to stimulate dialogue and debate; and
- Staffing events on-site.